In 1993, Minako moved to Switzerland to study for certification in Makeup, Facial, Permanent Makeup, and Hair Coiffure. She then returned to Japan and continued her training in the field of Permanent Makeup.
After two years of training in Tokyo, Minako spent four years working under the supervision of her teacher in one of Tokyo’s busiest salons. Utilizing the precision and accuracy of her digital machine, she has designed and shaped the eyebrows, lips, inside eyeliner, upper lid eyeliner and lower eyeliner of more than 20,000 clients, including celebrities.
Since moving to the United States in 2008, Minako has worked with several salons and spas in Florida and is well recognized for her expertise in eyebrow shaping. She practices the art of tattooing in a sterile environment using digital and analog machines along with the ancient technique of hand tattooing. She also teaches Permanent Makeup in the United States as well as in Japan.
• Kolorsource Dr. Dixon (September 10, 2011)
• Completed Courses: Advanced 3D Eyebrows, Hair Stroke Eyebrows, Advanced Lips, Eye Shadow, New Anesthetics, and Hand Carved Eyebrows.
• Emergency University (September 17, 2011)
• Completed Course: Blood Bornepathogen
• Nouveau Contour Academy (March 14, 2012)
• Completed Courses: Advanced Hair Stroke and Color Theory
• Nouveau Contour Academy (April 2, 2013)
• Completed Course: Advanced Areola Repigmentation